What is TheFoleyStage.com?
The FoleyStage.com is the website for foley recording facility designed by Michael Broomberg at Sound & Motion’s “Church” Studios in Cape Town, South Africa.
Why use TheFoleyStage.com?
- Michael Broomberg brings more than 3 decades of premier film and TV experience to your project both as Lead Foley Artist and Foley Supervisor of his team on every production.
- TheFoleyStage.com is virtually a world first by recording to a cinema meeting exacting Dolby and THX standards for recording.
- Accurate translation for your project is a given.
- Sound & Motion’s engineers are highly qualified and have mixed for a wide array of award winning productions globally.
- Flexible budget to suite your production, whether a full feature, TV series or indie film.
- Access to world-class Foley through the Internet at attractive Forex/exchange rates and rebate programmes.
About Michael Broomberg
Michael is regarded internationally as one of the top Foley and Sound Effects experts in the industry today. As even the most cursory glance at his IMDB profile will show his exceptional level of experience; he has worked on more than 160 Feature Films with 6 Emmy nominations and 9 Golden Reel Award nominations from Motion Pictures Sound Editors Guild – with 1 win for War of the Worlds.
About Sound & Motion Studios
Sound & Motion Studios has 4 branches in 3 countries and has been in the business of films and TV since 2002 and includes a music and scoring division. Past clients include HBO, Universal, BMG, BBC, Discovery, Forefront Media Group, Fremantle Media, Big World Cinema, DSTV and many more. The studios have a long string of accolades ranging from New York Film Fest to the SAFTA’s.
Get in touch here, through Sound & Motion Studios.